If it were possible to have a love affair with a day of the week, Friday would be my hunk of burning love. I LOVE FRIDAY! I love it so much, that I manage to never hold a grudge that it only shows up once a week, and quickly dissolves into Monday.
- not sitting up with my Superkid to complete homework. (I must say this: I love and applaud teachers. I could never do the job without a strong drink and a straight jacket, so fistbump to all of you sober, sane, and dedicated educators of small children! Thanks so much for no Friday homework…so far)
- not considering what to wear to work in the morning.
- not packing lunches before bed
- not dreading the schedule of the next morning
- NOT SETTING THE ALARM CLOCK!
My Friday song proves that I am old-er-ish… My Superkid wanted to post his Friday song, so you’ll get 2 today. Enjoy the music. Enjoy the end of your week. Enjoy & embrace your Friday!